MDaemon Server v17.5 Release Notes
MDaemon 17.5.2 - December 19, 2017
 Hosted email options with MDaemon Private Cloud are now available. To learn more, please visit: http://www.altn.com/Products/MDaemon-Private-Cloud/.
CHANGES AND NEW FEATURES
-  WorldClient - Reconfigured method of storing Dropbox client information
-  WorldClient - Reconfigured OAuth implementation to make use of AES encryption
-  WorldClient - Reconfigured Two Factor Authentication to make use of AES encryption for user secret storage
-  fix to DynamicScreenUpd.sem not working
-  fix to incorrect IP blocking penalty tool tips on dynamic screening dialog
-  fix to dynamic screening notifications being incorrectly sent when an IP is expired from the blacklist
-  fix to the 'Ignore authentication attempts using idential passwords' option not being honored
-  fix to dynamic screening not being able to send notifications to an alias
-  fix to dynamic screening notifications being sent using the wrong time zone
-  fix to possible MDaemon.exe crash when the IMAP server is busy with a very large number of connections
-  fix to possible WorldClient.exe crash with specifically formatted iCalendar attachment data
-  fix to WorldClient Compose page may take a very long time to load when doing reply or forward on a large HTML message
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Browser notifications are not received in MDaemon 17.5.1
-  fix to LookOut theme - WorldClient - After searching for a message, the search field is cleared when switching folders
-  fix to MDRA - Unable to change the log summary frequency
-  fix to LookOut theme - IE - Cannot add filter
-  fix to LookOut theme - When sorting messages by date in right preview pane it will sometimes not sort ascending or descending
-  fix to MDHealthCheck crash in whitelist regex
-  fix to WorldClient missing translations
-  fix to WorldClient theme - When setting View Sender By to Show All, the sender is displayed incorrectly
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Unsubscribed calendars still show up in the calendar list
-  fix to LookOut - Unable to rename a folder due to the Save And Close button not responding
-  fix to WorldClient.exe may crash when moving or copying calendar events in WorldClient
-  fix to when an email response is sent to the meeting planner, the from address is always the user's primary email address even if the request was to an alias
-  fix to MDRA - Error switching from Settings to another mailing list option in German language
-  fix to MDRA - Unable To Open File error when clicking White List button under Tarpitting. Button removed.
-  fix to CardDAV - eM Client - Receiving Failed To Upload Item error when adding a contact
-  fix to exporting a calendar sub-folder in iCal format results in error or blank file
-  fix to CFilter.exe where compression file exclusion screen has no 'OK' or 'Cancel' button
-  fix to importing ICS file removes the "dot" character in the UID
-  fix to WCIM - chat room name with special characters does not display correctly on chat room search screen and chat room invite screens
-  fix to specific calendar events may not be synchronized via CalDAV
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Notification sound is not played when a new message is received
-  fix to LookOut theme - After setting a sound for a new mail notification, the sound is still showing: None
-  fix to Spam Filter options to not filter mail from local, trusted, or authenticated sources do not work if SMTP scanning is disabled
-  fix to the ActiveSync client authorization messages sent to administrators appear garbled for some languages
-  fix to Dynamic Screening notification messages may appear garbled
-  fix to WCIM crashing issue at start up
-  fix to iOS ActiveSync clients will not sync calendars that contain a recurring event with multiple attendees
-  fix to ActiveSync clients may resync repeatedly due to an invalid FolderSync key
-  fix to Mailsploit address spoofing issues
MDaemon 17.5.1 - October 24, 2017
 The Dynamic Screening option to freeze accounts after a number of authentication failures is now off by default. It will be turned off when updating to version 17.5.1. If you want to turn it back on, go to Security | Dynamic Screening | Auth Failure Tracking.
CHANGES AND NEW FEATURES
-  LetsEncrypt logging will now include additional details that will make it easier to troubleshoot. The log will include a URL to LetsEncrypt.com that will help explain why challenges fail.
-  Defaults for the Dynamic Screening settings have been changed. Account freeze is off by default and fewer notifications are enabled. If you have the defaults from 17.5.0, please review your settings and adjust them to your liking.
-  In WCIM more info is shown about chat room participants, to help expose/prevent spoofing.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added a Saved Searches folder to the folder list under Favorites and before Personal folders. This is off by default. To enable it go to Options | Folders and check the box next to Show Saved Search Folders. To search a saved search, click on the folder in the Saved Search list. To open the advanced search dialog and create a new search click the "New Saved Search" folder at the bottom of the Saved Search folder list.
-  WorldClient - Added minimum and maximum password length information when strong passwords are not required.
-  The XMPP server log is now displayed in the MDaemon GUI on the WorldClient tab.
-  MDRA - Updated the MimeTypes.cfg file.
-  WorldClient - Updated the MimeTypes.cfg file.
-  MDaemon no longer reports CRAM-MD5 authentication failures for accounts using AD authentication or non-reversible passwords to the Dynamic Screening system.
-  The number of characters allowed in the Mailing List AD Search Filter setting has been doubled.
-  The Location Screening option to only block authentication for SMTP connections is now enabled by default, and the wording of the option has been clarified.
-  fix to MDRA - IMAP Filters do not support multiple conditions
-  LetsEncrypt: fix to arguments being passed to CertUtil not allowing a space in the path and a fix to the error handling not detecting when this occurs.
-  LetsEncrypt: fix to the script trying to start MDaemon Remote Administration when it is disabled.
-  fix to WCIM crash
-  fix to MDaemon may allow active connections to attempt logins after their IPs have been blacklisted by Dynamic Screening
-  fix to minor syntax error in generated Authentication-Results headers
-  fix to WorldClient - Adding calendar entries to public calendar in Lookout theme with the private calendar disabled causes entry to be added to private calendar
-  fix to WorldClient theme - When "Folder" column is included for wide screens the message list is displayed with columns on top of each other
-  fix to WorldClient theme - Cannot reverse the sort order in Contacts, Tasks, Notes, and Documents
-  fix to WorldClient theme - Send/Save buttons in Compose view are ugly in FireFox
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Month View - If adding more than 18 events in a day, the 19th event replaces the first event
-  fix to MDRA - Time picker drop down button in Autoresponder screen breaks to the next line
-  fix to MDRA - Domain Manager has wrong Header text
-  fix to MDRA - strings not being translated
-  fix to MDRA - Gateway Manager "Delete" button does not work
-  fix to MDRA - No alert for blank New Black List Entry
-  fix to MDRA - AS Client Wipe buttons not giving alert
-  fix to MDRA - Buttons not working on New Catalog dialog
-  fix to MDRA - Stray closing bracket at top of Copy to Folder dialog
-  fix to WorldClient - Reminder causing WorldClient to crash
-  fix to Content Filter "Add to Windows event log" action does not work properly
-  fix to specific CalDAV request may cause the WorldClient process to terminate
-  fix to a recurring calendar event without "Start" element in the "Recurrence" node of the calendar.mrk crashes the Mac iCal application when synchronizing via CalDAV
-  fix to MDRA - Jump to rule dropdown shows rules before the one you are creating
-  fix to RKEY 5xx error handling incorrect in some cases
-  fix to WorldClient - WC shows message is both signed & encrypted with one key instead of two
-  fix to Content filter PGP screen showing incorrectly parsed key ID
-  fix to possible MDaemon hang during shutdown
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Users cannot change passwords when Password Recovery is disabled
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - error message occurs whenever attempting to attach a document to a calendar event when using http
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - No search results when searching for non-English characters
-  fix to WorldClient - Compose - attachments section hides when you add CC or BCC fields
-  fix to WorldClient - Missing spaces between recipients in To and CC fields
-  fix to MDRA - Bayesian Learn button is not working
-  fix to MDRA - Mailing List Notification alerts prompts are incorrect
-  fix to MDRA - Unable to click OK on IP Cache alert for Max entries exceeded
-  fix to MDRA - Alert for importing member does not prompt
-  fix to MDRA - Unable to delete members of a Mailing Lists
-  fix to MDRA - Mailing List Headers allows blank email address
-  fix to MDRA - Gateway Manager Creating new Gateway Alerts are mixed up
-  fix to MDRA - Gateway Manager Options appears to turn off even when it doesn't
-  fix to possible ActiveSync server crash when setting out of office message
-  fix to possible ActiveSync server crash during a FolderSync operation
-  fix to non-ASCII country names are corrupted in MDaemon's Location Screening logging
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - When marking a message as read using a 5-second delay, it will revert to unread
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - ampersand (&) is encoded as & in the contact list
-  fix to MDRA - Unable to save an entry to the dynamic screening white list or black list
-  fix to LookOut theme - Voice icon does not have tooltip
-  fix to MDRA - "Return to Defaults" button does not work in Server Settings->Ports Screen
-  fix to Bayesian items on the MD queue window right-click menu are enabled when Bayesian is disabled
-  fix to RCPT sometimes accepting odd or incomplete domain form
-  fix to WorldClient - Display Name is received encoded in Reply-To when entered in the Default Reply-To Address
-  fix to CardDAV server may not synchronize all contacts
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - when using German WC and two Drafts folders exist on the server, one named "Drafts" and one named "Entwürfe", only the German named folder shows up
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - If the ListRefreshTime is set to 0, the theme will lock up, because it is constantly refreshing the message list upon login
-  fix to WorldClient session cookie check fails if the browser sends cookie data that is too long
-  fix to tentative placeholder events are created for meeting requests in messages that are flagged as spam
-  fix to LookOut theme - Public Documents folder not showing contents when given only Lookup and Read rights
-  fix to disabling Dynamic Screening IP aggregation results in global /0 or /1 IP blocking
-  fix to Dynamic Screening notification emails may have corrupted text for some languages
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - IE does not handle opening attachments in a way that is easy for users
-  fix to WCIM user rejoins chat room with wrong nickname after XMPP server restart
-  fix to possible MDaemon.exe crash if using bandwidth throttling
-  fix to IMAP server account access issue
MDaemon 17.5.0 - September 26, 2017
 BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) for MDaemon is not compatible with MDaemon 17.5 or newer. There will not be a new version of BES for MDaemon that is compatible. MDaemon's installer will disable BES if it is detected. Uninstall BES to not be prompted about it. Screens about BES have been removed from the MDaemon UI.
 Added quarantine exclusion lists to allow password-protected files from or to configured senders and recipients. At Security | AntiVirus, enable "Allow password-protected files in exclusion list..." and click the "Configure Exclusions" button. Note that as of SecurityPlus 5.1.0, the ClamAV Plugin may quarantine password-protected files before the main AV engine can scan them. An option is to disable the ClamAV Plugin.
MAJOR NEW FEATURES
 LOCATION SCREENING
A geographically based blocking system has been developed which allows you to block incoming SMTP, POP, IMAP, WorldClient, ActiveSync, AutoDiscovery, XML API, Remote Administration, CalDAV/CardDAV, XMPP, and Minger connections being attempted from unauthorized regions of the world. A new screen has been added at Ctrl+S|Screening|Location Screening to configure this.
When the connecting IP is from a blocked country an entry can be logged in the Dyanmic Screening Log.
 DYNAMIC SCREENING FOR ALL PROTOCOLS/SERVICES
MDaemon's dynamic screening has been expanded to operate with SMTP, POP, IMAP, WorldClient, ActiveSync, AutoDiscovery, XML API, Remote Administration, CalDAV/CardDAV, XMPP, and Minger. Authentication failures are tracked across all of these services and IPs can be blocked for all of them. Settings are in the UI at Security | Dynamic Screening. The log is on the Plug-ins | Dynamic Screen tab. WorldClient's separate Dynamic Screening system has been removed.
 PIM ATTACHMENTS
PIM (calendar, contact, tasks, notes) items now support attachments. Attachments may be added to a PIM item via WorldClient, Outlook Connector, or CalDAV/CardDAV. When scheduling a meeting, any attachments will be sent to the meeting attendees.
LookOut and WorldClient themes - Implemented PIM attachments for Calendars. A new tab was added in the Calendar Edit view that allows users to add file attachments to an event/meeting. As long as a user has read access to an event, the attached files can be downloaded by the user. Only users with edit access can upload or remove attachments from a given event/meeting. Other themes will not be able to edit the attachments, but the attachments will not be lost when an event/meeting is edited.
 PGP KEY-EXCHANGE DURING SMTP
A new checkbox on the MDPGP GUI enables/disables automatic transaction of public keys as part of the SMTP message delivery process. If enabled, MDaemon's SMTP server will honor an SMTP command called RKEY.
When sending an email to a server that supports RKEY MDaemon will offer to transmit the sender's then current and preferred public-key to the other host. That host will respond indicating that it either already has that key and thus no further work need be done ("250 2.7.0 Key already known") or that it needs that key in which case the key is immediately transferred in ASCII armored form right then and there ("354 Enter key, end with CRLF.CRLF") just like an email message. Keys that are expired or revoked are never transmitted. If MDaemon has multiple keys for the sender it will always offer up the key that is currently marked as preferred. If no key is preferred then the first one found is offered. If no valid keys are available then no work is done. Only public-keys that belong to local users are offered.
Public-key transfers take place as part of the SMTP mail session that delivers the message from the user. In order for the public-keys transmitted in this way to be accepted the public-key must arrive along with a message that has been DKIM signed by the domain of the key owner with the i= set to the address of the key owner which also must exactly match the From: header address of which there can be only one. The "key owner" is taken from within the key itself. Also, the message must arrive from a host in the sender's SPF path. Finally, the key owner (or his entire domain via use of wildcards) must be authorized for RKEY by adding an appropriate entry to the MDPGP rules file (instructions are in the rules file for this) indicating that the domain can be trusted for key exchange. All this checking is done automatically for you but you must have DKIM and SPF verification enabled or no work can be done.
The MDPGP log will show the results and details of all keys imported or deleted and the SMTP session log will also track this activity. When it works right your SMTP session logs will show details of key transactions and the MDPGP log file will fill with details.
This process tracks the deletion of existing keys and the selection of new preferred keys and updates all participating servers it sends mail to when these things change.
CHANGES AND NEW FEATURES
-  Added a new option to Ctrl+S|Sender Authentication|SPF Verification which allows you to apply SPF processing to the HELO/EHLO value. This option is enabled by default.
-  The \MDaemon\Data\ folder is now included in the config file backup system.
-  The LetsEncrypt script no longer needs to shut down MDaemon and its associated programs prior to writing content out to INI files. This reduces the potential down time, but you are still required to restart MDaemon in order for the changes to be recognized.
-  The LetsEncrypt script no longer writes out the certificate information to the INI files and restarts MDaemon even if nothing has been changed.
-  As part of the new Dynamic Screening work, the option "Limit simultaneous connections by IP to (0 = no limit)" has been moved from Ctrl+S|Screening| SMTP Screen to F2|Server Settings|Sessions. Also, the SMTP Screening UI has been adjusted. The settings here apply only to SMTP screening and use the Dynamic Screening system so some explanatory text was added.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added the option to export and import Groups/Distribution Lists from and to a contact folder in WorldClient. The format is WorldClient specific, since Outlook does not support exporting and importing Groups. The format is as follows:
columns - Group GUID, Group Name, GUID, Full Name, Email
Each line that contains either a Group Name or a Group GUID is considered the beginning of a new group. Any GUID, Full Name or Email on that line is considered the first member of the group/list. An Example from Excel follows:
When importing, the Group GUID is replaced with a freshly generated GUID. If no Group Name is included, the name will be displayed without translation as "ImportedFromCSV_%GUID%", where %GUID% is replaced with the first five characters of the GUID. Leaving the cells to the right of a group name empty will result in the next line being the first member of the group/list. The Email field is required for a member to be added.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added Voice Recording feature. This feature requires a microphone and is only available in certain browsers. It can be disabled by the admin on a per user basis by adding EnableVoiceRecorder=No to the User.ini. Users are limited to five tracks of five minutes each. Attempting to record more than 5 tracks will result in either the selected track, or the first track, being replaced by the new recording (the user will be prompted). After recording is stopped (either automatically or by the user), the track is converted to an mp3 and uploaded to the server. Users have four options regarding each track:
Users can only act on one track at a time. For example, only one track can be attached to a message. If a user wants to attach multiple tracks to a message, the user will need to save each track to the default documents, and do the attaching from there.
- Save to the desktop
- Save to default WorldClient documents folder
- Send in an email using a quick dialog that only includes To, CC, BCC, Subject, and a plain/text Message Body
- Only the To is required. There are canned Subject and Message Body phrases used when no Subject or Message Body is input by the user.
- Open a new Compose view with the track attached
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Users can now reorder favorite folders by dragging and dropping them in the favorites list.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - New folder management features in the Options | Folders view and in the main folder list view.
In the folder list view (left pane):
In the Options | Folders view, the folder tree is now collapsible, and the New Folder dialog has been moved to an external window like in the WorldClient theme.
- Users can drag and drop to move folders from one parent to another
- Users can rename folders and give favorites nicknames by clicking on them a second time (shortly after folder selection)
- Show Folders by Type is now available in the LookOut theme
- If there is already at least one favorite folder (because favorites are hidden until one is added), users can drag and drop a folder to favorites in order to add it (dragging a folder out of the favorites does nothing).
- The new folder and rename folder dialogs were added to the LookOut theme
-  Lite, LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added an option to choose the font size for plain text Compose under Options | Compose. The option (Compose Font Size) is always visible in Lite theme, and only visible in LookOut and WorldClient themes when HTML Compose is turned off.
-  WorldClient - The paperclip is no longer displayed in the message list for new messages that only include inline images, unless the "List All Attachments" option is turned on under Options | Personalize. This only affects new messages, so old messages will continue to show the paperclip in the case that only inline images are attached to the message.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Users can now open file attachments in the browser (if the browser supports it) by clicking on the name of the file in the message preview or external message window. To download the attachment, click the download icon next to the name.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added options to Export a contact in vCard 4.0 format. The "Export vCard" button will download the vCard. The "Send vCard" will open a new Compose window with the vCard(s) attached.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added a "None" option in the Compose view Signatures select dropdown
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added a setting in Options | Personalize to close the message window when the user deletes the message (external window only), which also preempts the opening of the next message in the list.
-  WorldClient theme - Updated the look of Notes, and added an option to change the color of the note by clicking on the note icon in the top left corner of the note.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added settings in the Options | Compose view to allow users to choose a signature for replying and forwarding respectively.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added an option to not include signatures in replies or forwards. Under the same settings for 18728 the user can choose "No Signature" for replies and/or forwards.
-  All Themes - the User cookie is now set to the current value of the User field on login form submission
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added the ability to search for attachment names in the advanced search
-  All Themes - Added indexed data search for message bodies and attachment names
-  All Themes - WorldClient now includes the ability to choose between downloading the 32 bit and 64 bit OC Plugin Installers.
-  Removed MSXML 4 from the installer.
-  Added support for password protected chat rooms to XMPP server.
-  Added support for password-protected chat rooms to WCIM client.
-  WorldClient theme - Simplified the look of the Compose view. Advanced options can be displayed by clicking one button. Save (without closing) option added. Clicking the X in the top right corner will discard a draft, instead of just closing the window. The subject is displayed in the header as the user types it. Moved the Send, Save, and Save and Close options to the footer. The entire attachments section is the drag and drop area. Moved the paragraph justification buttons down to the second level in the HTML editor options.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added message list context menu options to "Whitelist Sender" and "Blacklist Sender". If clicked, the sender of the selected message(s) will be added to the Whitelist or Blacklist contact folder. These options can be hidden by adding HideEmailAddressHoverMenus=Yes in the Domains.ini under [Default:UserDefaults], or adding the same to a user's User.ini file. When using these options, users can select multiple messages to Whitelist/Blacklist.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - Added an option under Options | Compose to allow users to use the Dropbox Preview Link. The default is the Dropbox Direct Link.
-  Turned off EditBISInboxMapping in MDaemon\WorldClient\Domains.ini under [Default:UserDefaults]. This hides the "Push to Blackberry" column in WorldClient's Options | Folders view. This can be enabled for all by changing it back to Yes in the MDaemon\WorldClient\Domains.ini or per user by adding it to the [User] section of a user's User.ini file.
-  Increased the number of custom buttons allowed in WorldClient to eight.
-  WorldClient theme - Date now displayed when printing a calendar in Calendar View mode.
-  A new screen at Setup | Outlook Connector | OC Client Settings | Add-ins lets the admin configure Outlook add-ins for Outlook Connector to disable. Requires Outlook Connector 5.0 or newer. Select a default action, Allow or Disable, which applies to new or unlisted add-ins. Individual add-ins and their actions (whether to Allow, Disable, or use the default action), are displayed in a list box. OC clients will populate the list, or admins can add them from the UI.
-  WorldClient - Added ability for users to view their last ten successful logins on the Options | Security page. This is enabled by default. To disable this option, set DisplayLoginHistory to No in MDaemon\WorldClient\Domains.ini under [Default:UserDefaults].
-  WorldClient - Added Internationalized Domain Name support, so that IDNs will not be displayed in punycode, but instead in UTF-8.
-  LookOut and WorldClient themes - under Options | Compose, the Compose Height and Compose Width options have been removed when HTML Compose is unchecked, because the height and width of the text area in the compose view is auto resized to fit the window.
-  LookOut theme - Added a delete button to the appointment editor that works like the one in the WorldClient theme.
-  Added ability to disable SSL in XMPP Server by adding in \MDaemon\XMPPServer\settings.ini...
-  Added support for account IMAP filters with multiple conditions that can be combined using AND or OR. The filter rule creation UI has links that let you edit each part of the rule. Click the "[+]" link to add a condition and the "[x]" link to remove a condition.
-  When MDaemon 17.5+ first starts up, if MDaemon has never been configured to use SSL it will automatically generate a default self-signed certificate and enable SSL for MDaemon, WorldClient, and Remote Administration.
-  POP3, IMAP, and SMTP server authentication changes to make them more consistent, improve logging, and not give as much information about failures to clients. When a username is sent to MDaemon in an encoded form, MDaemon logs it in plain text. When authentication is successful MDaemon logs the account's email address. When authentication fails MDaemon logs the reason but the error message sent to the client is generic. Authentication failures due to invalid username or password are reported to Dynamic Screening, but not those due to the account being frozen, set to do not disturb, expired password, etc.
-  MDRA - Added a "Message Search" page under "Messages & Queues" for Global Admins. This view allows the admin to search a single user's message folders. The maximum number of messages returned is 10,000. After getting a list of messages, the admin can view the message, and related log entries from the Routing, SMTP(in and out), DomainPOP, and MultiPOP logs. Logs will only be displayed if the Statistics Database is enabled under Setup | Server Settings | Logging | Statistics Log.
-  Content Filter - Added ability to block attachments in nested ZIP files up to 5 levels deep.
-  WorldClient theme - Increased the email address input length to 76 characters, which is the maximum length of an MDaemon email address.
-  The files NoTarpit.dat, DynamicScreen.dat, and AuthErrors.dat in the \MDaemon\App directory are no longer used.
-  Added complex Filters to WorldClient. Unsupported themes will not be able to save changes to existing filters.
-  WorldClient theme - Deferred Delivery - Added an alert that tells the user when the message will be sent
-  MDaemon creates registry entries for Windows Error Reporting to save memory dumps if MDaemon.exe, CFengine.exe, WorldClient.exe, WebAdmin.exe, or WCXMPPServer.exe crash. This functionality requires Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista or later. Dump files will be saved to the \MDaemon\Dumps folder. This location may be changed by editing \MDaemon\App\MDaemon.ini and setting [Directories] CrashDumps.
-  Added performance counters for the number of connections refused by IP Screen, Dynamic Screen, Host Screen, and Location Screen.
-  Added performance counters for whether a new version of a product is available and the number of days left in the license for each product.
-  WCIM - Added buddy grouping. The default group is "Buddies".
-  Added an account settings option (enabled by default) to automatically place new meeting requests on the receiving user's default calendar, marked Tentative.
-  MDRA - Added Location Screening view
-  WorldClient - Improved the error message when entering an invalid password on the change password page (when forced to change password by admin).
-  WorldClient - Improved the error message when a user uses an old password.
-  WorldClient and MDRA - Updated CKEditor to version 4.7.1
-  fix to LetsEncrypt generating a new certificate each time the script runs.
-  fix to WorldClient - HTML messages with embedded CSS render poorly
-  fix to WorldClient - Message Preview - Malformed messages may have malformed signatures
-  fix to WorldClient - extra space is shown between lines in an HTML message that was composed using Outlook
-  fix to Mobile theme - Going back or using the refresh button in the list view results in a mostly blank page
-  fix to MDPGP GUI showing aliases with macros in dropdown when creating keys for specific users
-  fix to MSA connections not honoring local sources spam filter exemption
-  fix to WorldClient - Alert.sem file not currently working
-  fix to CalDAV: response is not sent to meeting organizer when accepting a meeting request in Thunderbird/Lightning
-  fix to WebDAV log file created with name of ".log" if MDaemon logging is disabled
-  fix to Remote Administration not forcing the recipient of the Weak Password Report to be a local user
-  fix to able to enter non-numbers for max users per domain in Remote Administration
-  fix to Remote Administration does not force entry of a Smart Host when needed in Domain Manager
-  fix to some options not enabled on Remote Administration's Domain Manager | Calendar screen
-  fix to Remote Administration needlessly forcing a policy description in ActiveSync Policy Editor
-  fix to Remote Administration forcing entry of a Dequeue String when it should be optional
-  fix to Remote Administration not checking for a positive integer for time to live in IP Cache
-  fix to Remote Administration missing some of the necessary new mailbox name validation
-  fix to Remote Administration not hiding "WC Documents Folder" as an option when editing Account Templates
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Cannot see new category added on the Options | Categories view when adding by right clicking message | Categories
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Current folder on server changing if you right click and perform action on a non-selected folder
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Applying changes to a signature with more than one font-size results in all fonts changing back to the default
-  fix to WorldClient theme - After a search, if you click the X on the search bar, only the message subjects are displayed
-  fix to Lookout theme Add button is not grayed out when editing a single occurrence of a recurring event
-  fix to encoding issue when AV warning message text is added to HTML messages
-  fix to MDRA - When Free/Busy service for a domain has a password, the field appears blank
-  fix to MDRA - Passwords available in plain text on various pages
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - WorldClient does not display the email address in the "Recipient unknown" error message
-  fix to WCIM client stripping CR/LF when sending multi-line messages
-  fix to WCIM client not sending status changes to server for 5 minutes
-  fix to remote IP not included in Received headers in some configurations
-  fix to DNSBL lookups on Received header IPs not honoring white list
-  fix to Mail List sending copy to sender errantly in some configurations
-  fix to invalid regular expression in bad passwords file causes problems for the MDaemon GUI and Remote Administration
-  fix to MDRA - Content Filter shows "Process Exit Code" instead of "SpamAssasin Score" popup when selecting a SpamAssasin Score entry
-  fix to MDRA - Subfolders are not always created correctly
-  fix to WorldClient - When composing a signature, then when using an underline, it is not saved
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Deferred Delivery sets year to 1601 when sent from the Spell-Check view
-  Fix to LetsEncrypt script not restarting MDaemon when WorldClient or MDaemon Remote Administration are running under IIS and the WebScripting tools are not installed
-  fix to various problems with the Group Editor in Remote Administration
-  fix to various excessive whitespace on certain popup windows in Remote Administration
-  fix to some text not being translated on Remote Administration's DomainPOP page, User's Forwarding page, and Dropbox page
-  fix to incorrect prompt in Content Filter "Event Log" actions in Remote Administration
-  fix to IP Shielding screen in Remote Administration not forcing entry of an IP address
-  fix to Event Logging screen in Remote Administration not disabling some options when it should
-  fix to From Header Modification not always handling parsing correctly
-  fix Mobile theme - Calendar months and days are displayed in English when any other language is selected
-  WCIM client - fix to account not added to drop list on 'Add Contact' screen
-  WCIM client - fix to "Invisible" status change not working. It will act as "Do not disturb" to other XMPP client.
-  fix to MDRA - Cannot edit or create new domain
-  fix to WorldClient theme - not able to sort messages by ascending date when changing the sort order on the Options | Personalize page
-  fix to WorldClient - error message popup goes away too quickly before it can be read
-  fix to LookOut and WorldClient themes - Unable to send faxes with no attachments
-  fix to IPF.IMAP type folders being created when moving folders from an IMAP PST to an Outlook Connector account
-  fix to LookOut theme - when switching messages the scroll bar is not reset in the message preview
-  fix to Possible memory leak in the Thread Pool if Message Log Parser fails
-  fix to WCIM - if user changes status with multiple XMPP clients, WCIM should only report offline if all instances go offline
-  fix to Mobile theme - First Day of week setting is not applied to the calendar
-  fix to WCIM - when global status is set to "Online" WCIM should log account back in
-  fix to contact notes changed on an ActiveSync client are not saved to the server
-  fix to ACL entry in an account's root Hiwater.mrk is not added to AclShLookup.dat during the ACL cleanup event
-  fix to a single instance of a recurring appointment deleted using an ActiveSync client is not deleted on the server
-  fix to messages sent using ActiveSync may display incorrect date in ActiveSync clients
-  fix to Sent Items copy of message sent using ActiveSync is unread
-  fix to MD GUI crashes immediately when selecting the Use Small Display Font option